According to her official website, McCarley draws from such lauded artists as Fiona Apple, Patty Griffin, and Greg Laswell to produce her tender sound.
Recently, Erin recorded a cover of the Hank Williams classic, 'I Saw the Light,' in Nashville, Tennessee. The result is a youthful and energetic interpretation of a time honored Country and Western staple. You can watch the official video of this performance below:
If you are a fan of Erin McCarley's effervescent sound, be sure to enter our contest for a chance to win a tote signed by the artist herself!
Here are the rules:
- Participants must have a United States mailing address.
- Participants must be a natural person (not a business entity).
- Enter the contest by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Participants may only enter one time.
- In the subject line, put the following text: "Erin McCarley Contest."
- The tenth (10th) person to send the email, as instructed above, will win the signed tote.
- The winner will be notified by email, and the winner will be asked to provide their mailing address.
- Once the winner's mailing address is received, it will be forwarded to our partner, and our partner will ship the signed tote to the winner.
- The winner's mailing address will not be used by The Lonely Note for any other purpose than to ship the signed tote.
- The Lonely Note reserves the right to end the contest at any time or to refuse to declare a winner of the contest should circumstances reasonably dictate as such.
- The Lonely Note assumes no responsibility for the shipment of the signed tote.
- Contest offer is good only while supplies last.
***Update - Oct. 26: The contest is closed. We will be notifying the winner shortly.***
Post a Comment